London - Catching up with friends weekend
It was great weather this week so on Friday we made the most of the sun and blue skies by having drinks outside at Via Fossa with Jane, Ed, Patrick (Jane & Ed's friend from Scandanavia), Thao, Will, Loreen and Felix. This was followed by dinner at Sri Nam, also in Canary Wharf so it made it really convenient for us to get home!
On Saturday we met Mariani, Errimy, Allison and Aaron for dim sum at Royal China. After dim sum, Allison, Aaron, Yang and I endeavoured to burn the calories we just digested by walking to Bond Street where I made Yang go into De Beers to scope out some 30th Birthday presents (yes, I am unfortunately turning 30 this year). We had Loreen and Felix over for dinner, I cooked Bak Ku Teh (1st time...it didn't taste quite right!) and then we all headed off to West India Quay for a drink at Beluga Cafe and to watch Mission Impossible III.Finally on Sunday, we went over to Linh's for afternoon tea. Ming and Linh baked an absolute feast of pastries and sandwiches!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home